DYNAMI-TECH Competition DYNAMI-TECH
CARBON FIN DYNAMI-TECH
THE SMALLEST AND POWERFULL CARBON FIN ON THE PLANET
DATA SHEET1) 100% IM7 carbon fiber:
2) The material used is 100% Carbon Prepreg produced with hot melt impregnation system, using a micro-toughened tetra-functional epoxy resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, with a uniform matrix / reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
4) FEM Design: DYNAMI-TECH blades are optimized through an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM).The Design trough FEM software allows an optimal distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) BUMP SYSTEM: it is the innovative power transmission system which starts to transfer power to carbon fibers directly from the heel, thanks to carbon diffusion stiffness distribution under the foot.This is possible thanks to the innovative S-WiNG footpocket.
6) X-Accleration: Extreme acceleration design.It has been able to distribute the stiffness and mass of the blade progressively so obtaining a light and powerful blade.The final feedback of the user is a very low effort related to an incredible propulsion.This study is done using feedback from the athletes who are involved in the indoor disciplines for which power and instantaneous acceleration is required.
Particularly effective in the push and slide technique for dynamics DYN.
7) Dimensions: Width 170 mm;Length from the bending angle 480 mm;bending angle 28 degrees.
8) Available stiffness: unique universal stiffeness.
9) Logo color: ONLY White.
10) Footpocket fitting: CETMA COMPOSITES S-WiNG.
11) Water rail: CETMA COMPOSITES 3D Water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with CETMA COMPOSITES S-WiNG footpocket (Find out more).13) Prizes and awards: Indoor Italian Champion 2017, 200 meters DYN bifins first time used by Antonio Mogavero.