MANTRA CWT Competition
CARBON FIN MANTRA CWT COMPEITITION
MANTRA CWT COMPEITITION is a special version of MANTRA dedicated to pure apnea, it could be represented as a MANTRA XXS. Basically the idea of developing this blade stems from the specific needs of the depths of the national apnea who needed a blade with a propulsion capacity but which would be even more "soft" (softness brought to the extreme). At a technical level the design of the blade is slightly different compared to MANTRA. In fact, MANTRA has been designed to spread the muscle load on all the muscles of the leg, both those involved in the stride and those involved in the deduction, keeping it at a low level. So instead of having a large load acting on a few muscles it is distributed. On the CWT COMPEITITION this load is instead moved a little more on the large muscles, making the blade feel even more "soft" and above all by working muscles with a greater energy reserve. So I repeat that this is a very specific blade for constant set-up.
1) 100% IM7 carbon fiber.
2) The material used is 100% Carbon Prepreg produced with a hot melt impregnation system, using a micro-toughened tetra-functional epoxy resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, with a uniform matrix / reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
4) FEM Design: MANWER CWT COMPEITITION blades are optimized through an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM). The Design trough FEM software allows an optimal distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Signature model: in collaboration with the world champion CWT bi fins Michele Giurgola.
6) DRS (Dynamic Resonance System) innovative and exclusive CETMA COMPOSITES system. DRS implies that MANTRA blades were designed to reach in resonance in a defined frequency of kick. Resonance phenomenon is well known physical phenomenon characterizing all the structures. Simplifying, when a natural frequency the amplitude of vibration increases in a very efficient way (low damping). "Blades to certain natural frequencies". So when the blade is driven, with a certain frequencies, the user is feeling a very low effort with an outrageous thrust. This study is done using a laser vibrometer (LDV) to perform a modal analysis, which helps in the distribution of the blade.
7) Dimensions: Width 195 mm; Length from the bending angle 702 mm; bending angle 27 degrees.
8) Available stiffness: UNIQUE STIFNESS COMPARABLE TO XS.
9) Logo color white only.
10) It is supplied with S-WiNG footpocket by CETMA COMPOSITES.
11) Water rail: new edition of High Performance CETMA COMPOSITES 3D Water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with CETMA COMPOSITES S-WiNG footpocket ( Find out more ).
13) Prizes and awards: Italian National Record 2017 CWT bi-fins -94 meters (by Vincenzo Ferri), fist and second places at the Italian outdoor championship.